This committee (formerly know as the School Auxiliary) has continuously supported Epping Boys High School since 1957.
Events Support is a P&C subcommittee which operates the Second Hand Uniform Shop and assists in the organisation and catering for major school functions, such as:
- the school musical production
- An Evening of Music
- Art Exhibition
- Speech Day
- Orientation Day.
Each year, Events Support gives a gift to the school:
- 2017 - purchase of a luggage trailer for sports, music and other external activities, such as the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
- 2016 - purchase of a projection screen and items to support the school musical production
- 2015 - purchase of cutlery, crockery and uniforms for Hospitality, to cater for major dinners and events
- 2014 - purchase of guitars for teaching and performance in the subject of Music.
Every year, Events Support provides the annual Art Exhibition Prize, as well as a farewell gift to every Year 12 graduate.
Meetings are held at least once each term with additional meetings, if necessary, to organise specific events. A formal Annual General Meeting is held each March to elect officials and record the members list. Members of the subcommittee are members of the full P&C.
If you would like to get involved, please contact the Convenor directly or send a message via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the School Administration.