Epping Boys High School logo

Epping Boys High School

Epping Boys High School

Strive to achieve

Telephone02 9869 2701



Important information for Temporary resident applicants:

As the school is over its enrolment capacity, we are not accepting enrolments from students on temporary resident visas. Please refer to the Enrolment Policy above.

Temporary residents must submit an application to the Temporary Residents Program to enrol in a NSW Government school in accordance with the Enrolment of Non Australian Citizens - Procedures and Eligibility. Relevant Law Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) and the National Code of Practice 2007 Temporary residents may be enrolled at a school if the school can accommodate the enrolment. If a school is at capacity, temporary residents must be referred to the next available school/s with capacity. International students and temporary residents seeking to enrol from another NSW Government school, a non-government school or from outside NSW must be referred to DE International and the Temporary Resident Program. Prior to enrolment, these students require an Authority to Enrol (ATE) and payment of fees (if applicable).

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit secondary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

In NSW government schools, applying to move from primary school to high school is a 2-step process that starts with an Expression of Interest. Visit the moving to high school page to learn more about the process.

  • If you have received an offer from our school for placement into Year 7 next year, the next step is to visit online enrolment to proceed with the offer and complete the enrolment application.
  • If you did not submit an expression of interest or are not eligible, visit online enrolment to start a new application to our school.
  • If you submitted your expression of interest using a paper form, or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

International Students

At Epping Boys High School we are proud of our commitment to our International Students and understand that clear communication is important for maximising student performance and improving outcomes. We have support personnel that help students access the curriculum and facilitate success.

CRICOS Provider Name: NSW Department of Education

CRICOS Code: 00588M

Here is a link to DoE International a website dedicated to support International students.


For more information, visit high school enrolment.

Year 6 Into 7 Enrolment Procedures

The enrolment process for government high school placement commences for students when they are in Year 6. In Term 1, Year 6 government primary school students are provided with a Moving into Year 7 in a NSW government school information guide which contains an expression of interest form to complete and submit.

For further information please contact your Year 6 into Year 7 transition coordinator at your current primary school or visit the NSW Department of Education at https://education.nsw.gov.au/public-schools/going-to-a-public-school/enrolment/high-school-enrolment

If your child is currently enrolled in Year 6 at a non-government primary school and you wish to apply to enrol at Epping Boys' High School for the following year, visit the NSW Department of Education website using the following link;


and download the Moving into Year 7 in a NSW government school information guide and expression of interest form. The Expression of Interest form should be completed and submitted to Epping Boys' High School within the deadline stated on the form.

All applicants will be contacted in Term 2 advising the status of their enrolment submission.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.